Backend Developer with over 6 years of experience, specializing in Go for the past 3 years.
- Languages & Tools: Go, C# (.NET).
- Gamedev Expertise: Proficient with Unity.
- Leadership: Some experience in team leadership and mentoring.
- Ongoing Learning: Actively enhancing skills in AWS, Kubernetes, and DevOps stuff.
- Personal Initiatives: Passionate about creating my own small projects. Interested in education sphere.
- Education: Engineering and project management.
- Work Preference: Prefer remote roles, with plans to relocate in the future.
- Senior Software Developer | Golang - IntellectoKids [January 2023 - at present]
Developing new features and supporting backend of learning projects.
Actively using AWS services.
- Senior Software Developer | Golang - TalentTech [December 2021 - December 2022]
Backend development of Onboarding (SNAMI) project written on Golang. Integration with Potok.io
- Senior Software Developer | Golang - Halyk Bank [August 2019 - December 2021]
Developed microservices on Go (Gin, Gorm) and C# with PostgreSQL and Redis.
Design and development of BPM-project - United Non Credit. Successfully finished integration with National Pension Fund (ENPF) on project to allow withdrawal from the fund for housing purposes of clients.
Participated in education project between bank and IITU university (creating application questions, lectures and practical tasks for initial version of course, reading lectures, checking homeworks).
Wrote articles and documentation for internal wiki, provided code-review.
- Backend Developer | C# - Samgau [April 2019 - July 2019]
Participated in the development and support of the Almaty-KSK portal for the integration of residents, KSK and city administration into a single system. Developed Telegram bots for integration with Almaty-KSK.
Using ASP.NET, .NET.Core, PostgreSQL, Telegram API.
- Software developer/Teamlead | Unity, Python - SoftLink [May 2018 - March 2019]
Developed a set of VR applications for EXPO-2018. Developed mobile AR applications: Bank CenterCredit AR, Uchet.KZ, and KazPost VR application with the ability to make calls via WebRTC (analogue of the Call Center).
- Software developer | Unity, Java - GameStudio316 [December 2016 - April 2018]
Developed the client side (Unity) of the multiplayer card game Azi World Club.
Migrated the server side from PHP (Yii) to Java (Netty), was engaged in support. Released several mobile games to Google Play, App Store.
- Software developer | Unity, Unreal Engine - Singularity Lab [October 2015 - December 2016, part-time]
Developed modules and components for the EmbaMunayGas interactive museum. Participated in the development of a VR games "Machine Learning Episode One" and "JetX".
- Master in Computer Science - International Information Technologies University (Almaty, Kazakhstan), 2020-2022.
- Master in Project Management - International Information Technologies University (Almaty, Kazakhstan), 2018-2020.
- Bachelor in Space Engineering - Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications.